What Genesis did you purchase? - Page 3
Genesisforums.org - The Internet’s Premier Hyundai Genesis Sedan and Genesis Coupe Community Forums!
Go Back   Genesisforums.org - The Internet’s Premier Hyundai Genesis Sedan and Genesis Coupe Community Forums! > Hyundai Genesis Discussions - General > Hyundai Genesis Sedan & Coupe - General Discussions

Hyundai Genesis Sedan & Coupe - General Discussions General discussion about the Hyundai Genesis Sedan and Coupe.

GenesisForums.org is the premier Hyundai Genesis Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Hyundai Genesis Sedan & Coupe - General Discussions Thread, What Genesis did you purchase? in Hyundai Genesis Discussions - General; Totally missed this thread. Silverstone 3.8 Track 6MT Invoice +1% +TTL Insurance - Less than the Tiburon...
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 166
usagi is on a distinguished road
Default

Totally missed this thread.

Silverstone
3.8 Track
6MT
Invoice +1% +TTL
Insurance - Less than the Tiburon
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old 04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
K4L4SHN1K0V's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 190
K4L4SHN1K0V is on a distinguished road
Default

2.0T GT (Track in the U.S.)
Silverstone
$34,000 CDN
More or less $100/month for insurance
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-11-2009, 03:42 PM
PHILCOLLIN's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laval, QC, Canada
Posts: 48
PHILCOLLIN is on a distinguished road
Default

2.0T base, 6 speed

25000$ CDN
insurance 542$ / year
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Shadouwynd's Avatar
Super Old Timer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bossier City, Louisiana
Posts: 668
Shadouwynd is on a distinguished road
Default

Black Genesis Coupe, 2.0T Track Edition. Paid 26k for it.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 AM
majred's Avatar
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Internet
Posts: 451
majred is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILCOLLIN View Post
2.0T base, 6 speed

25000$ CDN
insurance 542$ / year
Holy shit, where do you live to get insurance that cheap?! Screw Manitoba, this thing is $1800/y here.
__________________

Current: 2010 Genesis Coupe GT & '08 Suzuki GSX-R600
R.I.P: '06 Sunburst Cobalt SS/SC - Stage 2, K&N Typhoon, ZZP 3" Downpipe, MRZ Strut bar, Eibach Sportline - Best 1/4ET 13.92 @ 103.46mph, 2.2357 60ft
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 AM
alserik's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 223
alserik is on a distinguished road
Default

3.8 Base 6-Speed Auto
Karussell White
$29K out the door
$450/6month
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:02 AM
PHILCOLLIN's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laval, QC, Canada
Posts: 48
PHILCOLLIN is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majred View Post
Holy shit, where do you live to get insurance that cheap?! Screw Manitoba, this thing is $1800/y here.

I live in Québec. I'm 52 years old, clean record, may explain difference.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Pumcy's Avatar
Old Timer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 458
Pumcy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILCOLLIN View Post
I live in Québec. I'm 52 years old, clean record, may explain difference.

that would likely help but it has more to do with the fact that insurance is private in Quebec, where in Manitoba, MPI is the only game in town and it is owned by the government. For that reason we don't get a whole lot of option for coverage.
On the other note, we get certain benifits that don't come with private insurance. One of the most notable is that every citizen of manitoba automatically gets coverage like medical bills paid even if you don't own a car (passenger or pedestrian hurt in collision for exampte). Also we have protection from being sued. No one in manitoba has the right to sue another driver for an accident, not matter who's fault it is. The reason for this is MPI pays out everyone, so if you were to sue someone with MPI insurance, you are effectively suing your own insurer.

In any case, there is no way that insurance on a GenCoupe would be that cheap in Manitoba. No matter how old you are or how good your driving record is.
__________________
Mirabeau Blue 3.8 Base 6MT
Soon to be my Blue Carbon Panda
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 PM
PHILCOLLIN's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laval, QC, Canada
Posts: 48
PHILCOLLIN is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumcy View Post
that would likely help but it has more to do with the fact that insurance is private in Quebec, where in Manitoba, MPI is the only game in town and it is owned by the government. For that reason we don't get a whole lot of option for coverage.
On the other note, we get certain benifits that don't come with private insurance. One of the most notable is that every citizen of manitoba automatically gets coverage like medical bills paid even if you don't own a car (passenger or pedestrian hurt in collision for exampte). Also we have protection from being sued. No one in manitoba has the right to sue another driver for an accident, not matter who's fault it is. The reason for this is MPI pays out everyone, so if you were to sue someone with MPI insurance, you are effectively suing your own insurer.

In any case, there is no way that insurance on a GenCoupe would be that cheap in Manitoba. No matter how old you are or how good your driving record is.

We have more or less the same system. the medical bills are paid by the SAAQ (provincial gouvernment) Any body involved in an car accident is covered and fees are paid with our licence and car registration.
For the sheet metal damage, we ha "nofault" so we can't sue the other party
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-13-2009, 07:35 PM
LucyTurbo-ed's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 37
LucyTurbo-ed is on a distinguished road
Default

$26625 before Tax tags
Bathurst Black 2.0T Track model
6 speed
Insurance is $93 a month, full coverage 50/100
__________________
2010 Bathurst Black 2.0T Track
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0
VerticalScope Inc.