*EXTENDED* Hyundai Genesis Car Club logo design contest - Page 2 - Hyundai Genesis Forum
Announcements and News Heres where site general site announcements and news goes.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Area916
Posts: 37
Area916 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tufast View Post
Nevermind guys, I've just about finished up my sketch & ya'll don't have a chance, hehehe..

So, put down you pencils & pens, ball up your paper, or cancel your photochops, because the contest is over...LoL

Now if I can only figure out how to use the scanner this weekend I'm set.
Big talk... the weekend has past... lets see it.
Area916 is offline  
post #12 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
HiGhVoLtAgE 619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 55
HiGhVoLtAgE 619 is on a distinguished road
drum roll please........

" Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal " - Tupac Shakur
http://www.freewebs.com/tomaslizarraga2288/ My Site " Hyundai Revolution" still under construction
HiGhVoLtAgE 619 is offline  
post #13 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Moderator
 
Tufast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 10,780
Tufast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area916 View Post
Big talk... the weekend has past... lets see it.
I finished it, but my dog ate it...

For real, it's honestly done.

But, when I tried setting up my new HP everything plus scanner on Sunday (had to work all day Sat) it didn't come w/a cable I needed. It was snowing Sunday & I wasn't driving in that weather to go to the store just to get that cable, it could wait. But, I will be scanning & downloading it soon, I promise.

But, I'm pretty stoked about it & may just have to take a pic & load it so ya'll can get an idea.

I threw down that challenge because I like competition. I know we got some more artists out there & are probably better than me. C'mon, use your imagiination & come up with something guys.

Sponsored By: Columbus Body Works / ARK Performance / Modern Automotive Performance / Forged Performance
Tufast is offline  
 
post #14 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Poser!
 
Sabbasaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,997
Sabbasaun is on a distinguished road
I'm excited to see what everyone has got!
Sabbasaun is offline  
post #15 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Mini Speeder
 
jiyooniexp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 212
jiyooniexp is on a distinguished road
i'd really do one if i had the time, but with this new work and stuff, i don't even have time for this forum anymore

soo.... long time no see, guys??

...and i'm back
jiyooniexp is offline  
post #16 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
The Dude
 
Lord Calvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Puyallup,Wa
Posts: 2,120
Lord Calvert is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
I just thought having the contest would take some work off me and let others get into the fun.
Lord Calvert is offline  
post #17 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Area916
Posts: 37
Area916 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tufast View Post
I finished it, but my dog ate it...

For real, it's honestly done.

But, when I tried setting up my new HP everything plus scanner on Sunday (had to work all day Sat) it didn't come w/a cable I needed. It was snowing Sunday & I wasn't driving in that weather to go to the store just to get that cable, it could wait. But, I will be scanning & downloading it soon, I promise.

But, I'm pretty stoked about it & may just have to take a pic & load it so ya'll can get an idea.

I threw down that challenge because I like competition. I know we got some more artists out there & are probably better than me. C'mon, use your imagiination & come up with something guys.
lol... I cant wait to see yours and the others as well.
Area916 is offline  
post #18 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Old Timer
 
civictd04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 342
civictd04 is on a distinguished road
Smile And the winner is...

Here's mine:

H G C C
HYUNDAI GENESIS CAR CLUB


Hehehe, thought I'd get the obvious one out of the way.
civictd04 is offline  
post #19 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Poser!
 
Sabbasaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,997
Sabbasaun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyooniexp View Post
i'd really do one if i had the time, but with this new work and stuff, i don't even have time for this forum anymore

soo.... long time no see, guys??
How dare you put work before our forums?!?!??! FOR SHAME!! j/k
Sabbasaun is offline  
post #20 of 107 Old 03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Poser!
 
Sabbasaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,997
Sabbasaun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by civictd04 View Post
Here's mine:

H G C C
HYUNDAI GENESIS CAR CLUB


Hehehe, thought I'd get the obvious one out of the way.
Haha, not bad but I think the community can do better.. Civic this is actually below your capabilities, I expect more you loser!
Sabbasaun is offline  
Reply

Tags
contest , Genesis Car Club , Logo Design

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome